Ten enterprising Korean startups are looking forward to a day of networking, mentoring, marketing opportunities with international experts and VCs as they attend the 2021 Gyeonggi Startup Hub Demo Day on October 14th. The Gyeong-gi Startup Hub Demo Day is organized by Gyeonggido Business & Science Accelerator (GBSA) and will be hosted online this year and offline at Startup Campus in Pangyo.
The Gyeonggi Startup Hub Demo Day is an investment Program and Global accelerating program that provides marketing opportunities, network building and funding opportunities to Korean startups. The 2021 Demo Day will have ten Korean startups presenting their services and products to domestic and international VCs and experts. The Demoday will support the Korean startups to attract investment and open doors for global launch.
2021 Gyeonggi Startup Hub Demo Day organizer GBSA is carrying out various small and medium-sized projects in Gyeonggido in South Korea. The GBSA work encompasses developing ideas for startup foundations to commercialization of their products and services and developing overseas markets for them. The organization is leading the way in revitalizing Gyeonggido’s entrepreneurship ecosystem and fostering small but strong global enterprises.
The Ten Korean startups that will be participating in the 2021 Gyeonggi Startup Hub Demo Day are
- GoQba: A Korean startup wielding artificial intelligence (AI) for the early detection of dementia.
- JNP Nature: A Korean startup striving to cut the increased use of nano- and microplastics (NMPs) at the industrial level in products like paints, cosmetics, and other synthetic products that expose humans to major health hazards.
- CRESCOM: The startup provides convenient and precise solutions for medical professionals to relieve their workload with an automatic AI medical image analysis solution.
- Aladdin Mobility : The company has introduced a unique real-time resolution for pet taxi service.
- Littleone : It has launched a Smart Bottle for toddlers that warms and sterilizes the milk/formula and also gives tilt and air warnings through an app.
- NEXTK: The startup uses AI to provide highly accurate integrated solution, supporting both fixed and moving surveillance.
- Spaceflow: The startup curates a special platform Cclass to impart self-development lessons in the form of leisure and hobby content through the peer-to-peer (P2P) learning model.
- Algo Thing: The startup is designing advanced sensor technology for safe driving of an autonomous vehicle, a road environment measurement solution for black ice detection.
- Mediaiplus: The startup has developed a recommendation solution for institutions entrusted with clinical trials through clinical trial data collection/analysis.
- Onetechiot : The startup has developed a voice Recognition smart quarantine mirror.