This award was given in recognition of the significant contribution to enhancing corporate competitiveness and creating specialized businesses.
The winning solution, ‘Next-Generation Intelligent Document Processing Service (DATALUX)’ by ALLBIGDAT, provides the functionality to recognize and classify content within documents. This solution is based on multimodal technology that combines natural language features with visual features. It introduces multimodal-based content recognition that combines two or more intelligences and incorporates visual and natural language features to understand documents like humans.
As a technology that converts the existing ‘character recognition’ to ‘document understanding,’ it has the capability to extract content such as images, text, and tables within documents into metadata, and this technology has been patented.
An official from ALLBIGDAT stated that they plan to provide solutions in the form of SaaS in the future, as well as develop MLOps and user interfaces.
Meanwhile, ALLBIGDAT is a resident company in Pangyo Startup Zone, which was established by the Ministry of SMEs and Startups and operated by the KISED and Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy & Innovation.
For inquiries and connections with Korean tech companies mentioned in this article, contact us at [email protected]. We’re here to facilitate valuable partnerships.
- MORAI and Seoul Government Co-host the Seoul Virtual Autonomous Driving Challenge
- Semiconductor Fabless Alliance Makes its Debut in Seongnam’s Pangyo Techno Valley
- BOS Semiconductors Attracts a 2 Billion Won Worth Investment from Hyundai Motor Group
- Uniqconn, a Developer of Ultra-Fast Connectivity, Raises over $3 Million in Pre-A Series Funding
- Star Pickers: Promoting Safe Driving Culture Among Delivery Riders with AI-Powered Technology