Amidst the tech industry’s eager anticipation of the annual CES extravaganza, a remarkable global spotlight opportunity unfolds for Korean startups. RELEVANT presents a meticulously crafted, comprehensive program to prepare and propel these startups toward unparalleled success at CES. RELEVANT a consulting firm for Korean startups to enter the global market, will help Korean startups enter CES 2024 for free.
This program is led by RELEVANT co-founders Troy Malone and Fedor Sokolov. Troy Malone has contributed to helping startups enter the global market successfully and grow into unicorn companies at Evernote, Mmhmm, Drata, and Weebly. Fedor Sokolov has 18 years of innovative educational experience and supports the growth of Korean startups through mentoring.
RELEVANT’s ‘Trade Show Secrets’ provides playbooks and templates to Korean startups participating in the CES 2024 program, supporting all the necessary journeys throughout the event. Before the event, it consults on participation strategies, networking, and pitching, and after the event, it mentors follow-up strategies and strategies using Social media. In addition, you can receive various benefits, such as participating in Relevant’s podcast and sessions with RELEVANT founders.
RELEVANT co-founder Troy Malone said, “We expect this program to provide Korean startups with practical growth opportunities in the US market.” He added, “We hope many startups will participate and achieve great success at CES 2024.”
Meanwhile, RELEVANT was selected for the K-Startup Grand Challenge Accelerating Program 2023 (KSGC) and was selected as TOP5 at the KSGC Demo Day in November.
For inquiries and connections with Korean tech companies mentioned in this article, contact us at [email protected]. We’re here to facilitate valuable partnerships.
- EVAR, Inc. signed MOU on Charger Supply Agreement With U.S.’s 3rd-largest Charger Operator ‘Blink’
- Safeware, a Personal Safety Device Developer, Showcases Its Smart Wearable Airbag C3 with a Fall Prevention Feature, at IFA 2023 in Germany
- MORAI, a Developer of Autonomous Driving Simulation, holds “SHARK Autonomous Driving Competition” with the Seongnam Industry Promotion Agency.
- VEStellaLab’s V2X Smart Parking System Wins Presidential Award at “New S/W Product Award” Presented by Ministry of Science and ICT
- ÉKLEER Launches MOVVI: A Game-Changer in Portable Monitor Technology