Taiwan Startup Stadium (TSS), a leading startup ecosystem builder in Taiwan, is set to enter its fourth international conference with participation at the NextRise Seoul 2019 on July 23-24 organised by the Korea International Trade Association (KITA).
The NextRise 2019 Seoul is a global startup conference/exhibition designed to connect top-notch players in the global startup ecosystem. The conference is expected to have over 5000 attendees and big-name speakers representing companies like 500 Startups, BMW, Go-Jek, and Plug & Play, etc.
Introduction to the startup trend in Taiwan
TSS CEO, Leroy Yau will also share insights regarding the state and trends of the Taiwan startup ecosystem at the conference. In addition, Taiwan Startup Stadium will be bringing 4 of their startup members to exhibit and showcase some Taiwan tech at NextRise. These startups are a part of TSS’ ongoing #TaiwanRocks Tour, an overseas roadshow exhibiting Taiwan’s top startups at the hottest global tech conferences (previous trips this year include Collision in Toronto, Techsauce Global Summit in Bangkok, and RISE in Hong Kong). More info on the 4 startups below:
- CellWine is a technology company that develops wine management software and provides wine storage and C2C marketplace services.
- GliaCloud is an AI video solution provider for the media and advertising industry to generate quality videos at scale with automation technology.
- MatchNow redefines the collaboration process between influencers and brands, making online marketing campaigns more efficient and transparent.
- VAGO is the smallest, most portable, and lightweight vacuum compressor that helps travellers save up to 50% of their luggage space
TSS Bootcamp for insight into the Korean startup ecosystem
TSS is also organizing a free bootcamp on Thursday, July 25th at COEX for international startups exploring entering the Korean market – Market Entry Bootcamp: Thriving in Korea’s Ecosystem. The bootcamp, sponsored by KITA and Orange Fab Asia, will give an insight into the Korean startup ecosystem with access to learn from local Korean VCs, Accelerators, and Government Agencies and opportunities to network and meet other key players and Media. Some confirmed speakers and supporting organizations include:
- 43 Ventures
- Across Asia Alliance
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Bigbang Angels
- G3 Partners
- Korea International Trade Association (KITA)
- Orange Fab Asia
- Sigong Law
- The Investor
TSS, which is on a mission to empower and propel the most innovative startups onto the global stage, has hosted flagship Bootcamps and events in Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, and the US. With their network of ecosystem players, leading stakeholders and customised programs throughout the globe, they are now coming to connect with the Korean startup ecosystem.
Anyone interested in joining this free bootcamp, can check out their event page for more information regarding the bootcamp topics and confirmed speakers! Spots are limited.