Gyeonggi Business and Science Accelerator (President Kang Seong-Cheon, hereinafter referred to as GBSA) and Y&ARCHER, a business accelerator company, held the “5th Pan-Pan Day” event at the Enterprise Support Hub in Pangyo 2nd Techno Valley on November 23.
Pan-Pan Day is one of the accelerator programs organized for startup companies with the potential to grow big in the global market. Pan-Pan Day, an event where officials from startup companies, investors and public institutions gather and interact, mainly consisted of three sessions: an open seminar, IR pitching, one-on-one matching and networking for investors and entrepreneurs. In addition to GBSA, the main organizer, Winner Holdings, Smilegate Investment, BNK Venture Investment, Lotte Ventures, TS Investment, Laguna Investment and Ildong Holdings also participated in the event.
During the seminar session, Choi Dong-cheol, Vice President of Wadiz, a crowdfunding platform (CEO Shin Hye-sung), gave a presentation on “Why Crowdfunding is Useful for Startup Companies” and provided useful advice to startup companies. Vice President Choi said that crowdfunding is a great way for startups to increase their brand awareness and secure customers and that crowdfunding can promote the brand to more people.
Six companies participated in the IR session that followed: Tag N Roll (CEO Kim Yu-sik), an operator of “RollTV”, an open multiple Internet broadcasting platform; Pitch Interactive Extension (CEO Cho Min-soo), which has developed a global sports entertainment platform; and AI-NOMIS (CEO Kim Si-won), which is developing a no-code-based AI platform, Skyron (CEO Jang Wook), which develops an AI platform that analyzes thermal images of solar power plants, OneCup (CEO Choi So-jeong), a real estate trading platform operator, and ÉKLEER (CEO Jeong Yoon-ji), the developer of a wearable IoT display solution.
Jang Wook, CEO of Skyron, said, “It was a great time for us to meet many investors and receive feedback at the Pan-Pan Day event. Kim Si-won, CEO of AI-NOMIS, said, “The Pan-Pan Day event was a very good opportunity to attract investment.
GBSA runs a startup support program to help young entrepreneurs tackle the 4th Industrial Revolution, and another Pan-Pan Day event is planned for December.
For inquiries and connections with Korean tech companies mentioned in this article, contact us at [email protected]. We’re here to facilitate valuable partnerships.
- Gyeonggi Business & Science Accelerator holds an online meeting ‘Pangyo x Saudi Arabia: Bridging Innovation’ to support Pangyo Techno Valley startups entering Saudi Arabia
- Wadiz Holds “Presentation Meeting on Entering the Korean Market” in Tokyo, Collaborating with an Overseas Brand for the First Time
- Fairy, a developer of CRM Solutions Based on User Behavior Data, Becomes Samsung Card’s Best Startup Partner in the “Open Collaboration” Competition
- Gyeonggi Business & Science Accelerator Holds “Pangyo x Japan Bridging Innovations” Event
- Gyeonggi Business & Science Accelerator Connects Pangyo Startups with Silicon Valley Venture Capitals to Boost Global Expansion