Fairy, Inc. (CEO Jang In-seon), renowned for their marketing solutions utilizing user behavior data from outside the app, has been distinguished as the top partner startup by Samsung Card in the “4th Samsung Finance Open Collaboration” competition.
This prestigious program by Samsung Finance seeks to infuse fresh perspectives and drive innovation within the financial sector through strategic partnerships with startups. From the initial 317 applicants who joined the fray in February 2023, only 14 elite companies reached the finals, where they worked alongside Samsung Finance’s top brass for four months, fine-tuning and pitching their business propositions.
Fairy proposed a real-time marketing strategy by introducing its CRM solution based on user behavior data collected outside the app. The online behavior of online users who agreed to receive information notifications about Samsung Card’s benefits can be analyzed, and the fact that special benefits tailored to these users are offered in real-time attracted a lot of attention in the competition.
As a result of its win, Fairy received a 10 million won excellence prize fund in addition to the 30 million won in support for outstanding startup companies that participated. Fairy plans to continue discussions with Samsung Card on a collaborative project after the event.
Fairy was founded by CEO Jang In-seon, the head of the B2B AI product development team at Google’s headquarters and its Korean branch, and other developers who worked in Google’s AI product development team joined her team at Fairy. Fairy invested over 3 years in R&D to develop its own technology, and the company and its efforts were recognized by being selected for the “Global Acceleration Program” hosted by the Gyeonggi Business & Science Accelerator. The company was also selected as one of the companies for Deep Tech-TIPS, a private investment-led startup support program hosted by the Ministry of SMEs and Startups in September this year.
For inquiries and connections with Korean tech companies mentioned in this article, contact us at [email protected]. We’re here to facilitate valuable partnerships.
- AI innovative farm solution, AVALVE started to provide its solution to a Thailand company that produces marijuana for medical purposes
- Fairy, an Online Behavior-based CRM Solution Developer, Selected as a “Deep Tech TIPS” by the Ministry of SMEs & Startups
- Uniqconn, a Developer of Ultra-Fast Connectivity, Raises over $3 Million in Pre-A Series Funding
- Korean Startup TravelMakers Redefines Long-term Accommodation with Innovative Hotel Stays
- Star Pickers: Promoting Safe Driving Culture Among Delivery Riders with AI-Powered Technology