In a move to drive innovation and empower startups in Asia, Creww Inc., Japan’s premier open innovation platform, has partnered with Real Madrid Next, the innovative arm of Spain’s iconic soccer team. Together, they unveil the ‘Real Madrid Next Accelerator for Asia,’ a transformative program set to reshape the sports industry by fostering collaborations with Asian startups.
Startups across Asia, including South Korea, are encouraged to apply for the accelerator program, especially those focussed on sports tech innovation. Creww envisions this accelerator program not only as a catalyst for the growth of Asian startups but also as the foundation for a long-lasting innovation community. The collaboration aims to redefine the sports industry’s trajectory, making a lasting impact for decades.
Driving Innovation Across Six Key Areas
The accelerator program encompasses six strategic areas, each geared towards revolutionizing the sports landscape:
- E-Health: Technological innovations to enhance athletes’ physical and mental abilities, focusing on prevention, diagnosis, and recovery in E-health.
- Performance: Tools and methods leveraging data and analysis to enhance athletes’ performance evaluation capabilities.
- Audiovisual: Immersive technologies and new multimedia channels to elevate audiovisual experiences for fans.
- Fan Engagement: Creation of revolutionary products and services to transform online and offline experiences for fans, both within and outside the stadium.
- Cybersecurity & Technology: Development of new tools to safeguard online data, prevent information loss, and ensure secure access and control flow within the stadium.
- Social: Support for Real Madrid’s social participation, managing cooperation, and promoting environmental sustainability.
Startups targeting these areas are encouraged to apply for the accelerator program, with applications opening on February 1, 2024. To pre-register or find more details, visit Creww’s official website.
Strategic Partnership and Equity Investments
Both Creww and Real Madrid Next intend to forge business partnerships with participating startups and explore equity investments in select ventures. A Creww official expressed enthusiasm, stating, “Through this program, the two organizations will continue to carry out programs that can promote the growth of Asian startups and innovate the overall sports industry.”
About Real Madrid Next and Creww Inc.
Real Madrid Next is the brand spearheading Real Madrid’s innovation projects, focusing on technological advancements in E-health, performance, fan engagement, audiovisual experiences, cybersecurity, and social initiatives. Learn more at Real Madrid Next’s official website.
Creww Inc. operates Japan’s most significant open innovation platform, facilitating collaboration between startups, entrepreneurs, businesses, and governments. With over 400 open innovation programs and approximately 1,250 collaborations, Creww aims to contribute to the startup ecosystem in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
- SparkLabs Injects $75k Boost: Four Startups Secured for 22nd Accelerator Program with Substantial Initial Investment
- Top Accelerators in South Korea Shaping Startup Success
- Pitch Interactive’s P.I.Extension Revolutionizes Sports Entertainment in the Booming E-sports Market
- The Co-founding couple of Wave Company that makes sports apparel with benefits of kinesiology taping and compression
- E-Sports company STILL8 receives $4.4 million funds from Neptune Corp.